Labels

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Instrument panel and misc: 8 hours

I was so happy with my N number placard from Front Panel Express that I decided to use them for all of the panel labeling. My alternative was dry transfer labels. The advantage of the placards is that if you need to change something you can just order a new placard. They also look great.

I did a fair amount of the layout while traveling. Even though I had the panel already laid out on the computer it took more time than I anticipated to get the placards right.

I also permanently installed a few canopy related parts in the fuselage.


Final panel placard mock up:

Left vent bracket mockup with 12v and engine alt air control:

Initial mockup after N number placard attached:

Tip up / slider canopy prop rod and right pin bracket:

Right pin bracket  with tip up / slider stop: